Saturday, August 27, 2011

Coming Together

The fruit and veges are coming together on my design board... I've laid them out, cut the sashing, and doing a little bit of rearranging before I sew it all together.
I've been doing this in between getting anything loose outside taken inside before Hurricane Irene hits! By the time it gets to us here in New Hampshire tomorrow, it should be a lot less intense though, so hopefully not too much damage. I'll keep you up to date. If we lose power I'll just blog from my phone!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my Joanna!! I will pray you aren't hit too hard!! How scary to have Irene headed your way. I hope all your sewing supplies are neatly tucked away in waaterproof plastic!!

Deb

Kristi said...

A lot of the blogs I read are from ladies on the East coast dealing with Irene. Love how you all just keep going on! No one can say that quilters aren't dedicated. Lovely work....very cute veggie project.

Beginning Quilting Now said...

Hope Irene didn't hit you too hard! This looks like an interesting project. I love the theme, and the colors look great!