Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School

Today was a wonderful day - can you guess why? Huh huh? For the first time ever, all three of my kids are in school allllll day! No more half day kindergarten - I have a 1st grader, 3rd grader and 5th grader!




Sofia spent months planning what she would wear on the first day. It's very important to a 10 year old girl you know! She had some fancy outfit all picked out, then came out of her room this morning in her old shorts and a t-shirt! Go figure.

We also had some candid moments...



Then we finally got to school and they met up with their old friends...


It was a great day (especially for me!) and I have a feeling it's going to be a great school year!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

but it's more important for that 10 year old to be comfortable and I'm betting those old shorts and t-shirt feel very comfortable...
Lucky you with all of them in school!!

Mary Lou Weidman said...

My goodness those are cute kids! Sophia made just the right choice, she looks very pretty. This reminds me of when I went to school and how much fun it was to see my friends again and get a new teacher and new drawing things. I wish them all a happy, healthy and smart year! Wonderful post!