Sunday, October 2, 2011

Seen-It-Sunday

My Seen-It-Sunday posts have become the posts which take me the longest to do, and since it seems that Sunday is my busiest day of the week, I thought that instead of posting multiple things I've 'seen' this week, I'm going to try posting just one and see how that goes!

I love love LOVE tutorials - I have made a few myself, so I appreciate the time that goes into them.

Having said that, have a look at this rather cool bookmark...
There's a tutorial for it! What a great gift this would be - quick and easy, yet could be personalized in so many ways.

Tutorial found HERE.

2 comments:

MariƩ du Toit said...

That is so clever- putting a magnet in it. Nothing so annoying when your bookmark fell out off the book

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to my blog today, Joanna!

Jenny @ The Southern Institute